Get a combined birdhouse and bird feeder with Multiholk from Wildlife Garden, a decorative design developed in collaboration with expert advice from ornithologists. Inside of the birdhouse there are notches for helping the small chicks climb up to get through the exit hole when it is time to try their wings for a first flight. Each Multiholk has a small birdhouse on the outside of its facade, a cute part of the detailed design.
A feeding window is integrated in one of the outer wall, a so-called closed feeder, with practical sticks in front of which the birds can sit on, so they can eat without sitting in the food. This construction keeps the feeder clean and keeps infections and droppings away from the food.
Choose between a peculiar birdhouse in functionalistic style or one in the form of a traditional Swedish cottage, whether your house and garden is located in the city or out on the countryside.
- Bird feeder and birdhouse combined
- Detailed design, decorative and at the same time designed to be functional for the birds
- Avaliable in different designs, from miniatures of a functionalistic house to cottage or villa
- Notches for climbing inside of the birdhouse makes it easier for the chicks to get out
- Feeding window (closed feeder) - a hygienic design that also protects the food from wind and rain
- Screws and bracket for mounting included, pole not included!