Sicily is my love is Smeg's creative collaboration with Dolce & Gabbana in the unique project Made in Italy.
Designed in a wonderful retro style inspired by the 50's combined with patterns and motifs inspired by Sicily and the southern Italian coast and landscape. Framed in triangular shapes, so-called crocchi, and acanthus leaves, commonly found in renaissance ornaments.
The award-winning blender from Smeg has a molded aluminum body and a jug made of BPA-free tritan, durable materials which lasts for a long time. With an 800 W motor, the blender is effective and easily mixes nut and ice. The jug has capacity for 1.5 litres which gives plenty of space for mixng soups for dinner or smoothies in the morning.
On the inside of the jug lid is a flexible 45 ml measuring cup that also serves as a key to remove the blades when cleaning the blender. The blender has four speeds with a maximum capacity at 18,000 rpm. The soft start makes the speed increase gradually and the preset programs make this small but powerful device quick and easy to use. Characteristics
- Made of molded aluminium
- 4 speeds with Soft start (max 18,000 rpm)
- Programs for smoothie and crushing ice
- Pulse function
- Jug (1.5 liters) and measurement cup (45 ml) made of BPA-free tritan, withstands warm liquids up to 70º C
- Safety stop when removing the jug and when overloaded
- Rubber feet makes the machine steady on all surfaces
- Built-in cord winder
- Illuminated and chromed knob