Dolce & Gabbana espresso machine from Smeg's series Sicily is my love, a creative collaboration between Dolce & Gabbana and Smeg in the unique project Made in Italy.
Designed in a wonderful retro style inspired by the 50's combined with patterns and motifs inspired by Sicily and southern Italy's coasts and landscapes. Framed in triangular shapes, so-called crocchi, and akantus leaves, commonly found in the Renaissance ornaments.
Espresso machine from Smeg, inspired by Italy's love for coffee made of steel with a beautiful housing designed by Dolce & Gabbana with their name in an hand painted manner on the front. Whether you like to start the day with a cappuccino, espresso, latte or latte macchiato, this espresso machine will help you enjoy the perfect coffee in your own home.
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Choose between 1 or 2 cups
- Steam function for milk foam
- Removable water tank 1 litre
- Adjustable Cappuccino System
- Thermoblock heating system
- Flow-stop function: allows you to choose your own strength
- Calculation indicator
- User-friendly control panel
- Cupboard for high glasses/latte glasses
- Removable drip tray with water indicator
- Anti-slip feet